LEARN ITALIAN in Florence
WHY STUDYING IN FLORENCE?
Studying Italian language in the city of Florence means to totally plunge into Italian culture….in few words, it means “living Italian style”.
Come to study Italian language in Florence and you will discover how wonderful it is to have a traditional Italian lunch and taste a good glass of Chianti wine in the shade of Giotto’s Bell tower near the Cathedral.
Studying in Florence is the right choice for those who would like to dedicate their time to the study of every aspect of Italian language and culture.
If you are looking for a full immersion in Italian language and culture, the Italian language School for foreigners Leonardo da Vinci is your best choice.
WHY CHOOSING SCHOOL LEONARDO DA VINCI
What does it make Leonardo da Vinci School the right place for your Italian language studies?
- Certainly, its more than 30-years experience in the field of Italian language teaching to foreign students. Since 1977 in fact, every year the school hardly works at its renewal, by updating its own methods and educational offerings.
- A cosmopolitan atmosphere with students coming from over 50 different countries of the world.
- Courses are intended for all ages and are conceived in order to meet all different needs of students.
- A complete and variegated training programme, with many different Italian language courses intended to join the language study and the knowledge of Italian history and culture together.
- The several out-door activities organized for your free time: excursions, movie screenings, dinners, visits to museums or monuments of the cities, travels on the week-ends, visits to wine cellars etc.
- Officially authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Recognised from CSN Lund (Swedish National Student Assistance Board) for study grants. School accredited by CSN, where Swedish students can study with state funded loans.
Recognised from 8 German Federal States for "Bildungsurlaub".
Recognised from many US Universities for Academic credits.
Thanks to the direct method, from the first day on, only Italian will be spoken. This method is a prerogative of all the school courses and encourages the immediate introduction of the students into the Italian language and culture mechanisms, for a quick and natural learning.
But the teaching method of this institute is not only based on the linguistic practice. Class lessons in fact are flanked by cultural and extra-curricular activities, in order to encourage the contacts and the harmony among participants, and to involve students in the Italian culture and life style.
Finally, what makes this school really special is also its location; the school in fact, is placed just in the historical center of Florence, in a beautiful Patrician building, 110 meters only far from the Cathedral. In this way, you will be just a few steps away from the most stunning and characteristic places of the city.